Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have 135 guests. I saw the 1/2 pint size and thought they were tiny and then looked at the 1 pint size and thought they were big. I have 12 assorted jars with wrapped and unwrapped candies. I know it is a simple detail but really don't know which size to pick. thank you!!!|||1/2 pint is plenty for a favor in my opinion, but it also depends on what types of candy you are using some take up a lot more space than others|||you have to think most consumption senario here

people will "graze" at the candy buffet
and that you cannot predict how much
but just say, after grazing, everyone took their box, and filled it

thats 135 pints of candy, + the amount that was grazed
that is a huge amount of candy

i would definately go with the half pint ones
i think they look nicer too
they are more elegant than a big pint box|||A candy buffet is a cute idea. :) If I were you, I would use the 1/2 pint size...after all that is an entire CUP of candy! No one needs more than that.

Congrats on your impending marriage!|||1/2 pint.

They're larger than they look once you start putting things in them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment