Monday, February 6, 2012

I want to try something new- what do you suggest?



|||Orange chicken|||Orange Chicken is my favorite.

I also love Crab angle, pot stickers, wontons, barbecued pork, sweet & sour pork, and curry chicken.|||I love Orange Chicken, Terriyaki Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, and Kung Pow Chicken. They are all amazing!|||Shrimp lo Mein is great
Kung Pao Chicken is great too
There's always General Tzo's chicken
|||MOO-GOO-GY -PAN SOUNDS GOOD|||My favorite is Beef Lo Mein, roast pork fried rice, strings beans and chicken w/ garlic sauce. |||Shrimp in Lobster sauce.|||shrimp fried rice..but you've probably tried it :)|||play it safe. orange chicken + chow mein. take out mystery chicken can be no fun :(

火车采集器
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment