Monday, February 6, 2012

Beef Broccoli is my favorite. Man, now I'm hungry.|||I love General Tao's chicken, sesame chicken. and Orange chicken. On occasion I like Pot Stickers, and fried wontons.|||Chicken Fried Rice & Crab Rangoon|||all of it|||i just love special fried rice|||Pork in garlic sauce, AWESOME, escpecially when requested a little extra spicy!|||Garlic Chicken with rice or Singapore Rice Noodles.|||I like stir fried veggies and firm tofu in a spicy sauce. I also like veggie hot and sour soup.|||orange chicken|||sesame chicken & special fried rice
szechuan (very spicy) chicken wings
twiced cooked pork|||shrimp in lobster sauce|||sesame chicken, crab rangoon, chicken fried rice|||Sesame chicken, fried rice, and a couple crab rangoon.|||Try honey glazed walnut shrimp....if you're into seafood..if not you can probably ask them to change it to beef or chicken.|||Mongolian lamb / beef
Special fried rice with chicken instead of prawns
Honey chicken with extra sesame seeds
Prawn chips
Mini spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce

It's a damn shame chinese food is out of my budget lately!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment