Monday, February 6, 2012

I want to buy some tiny/small chinese takeout boxes to give out as Christmas candy...|||I've seen them at Michaels craft stores. They come in all sizes and colors.|||Here in Canada, I have seen them at Party supply stores, plain and ones with designs on them, Micheal's to, but if you do not have one , even the chinese restaurants will if asked sell you a few for a small charge, we do not package or CF here in Canada that way, mostly foil or styrofoam containers here.|||I just saw them at Big Lots. One time my daughter wanted to use them as gift boxes and I just went in a local Chinese restaurant and asked to buy some. They sold me some for about 25 cents a piece.|||At any Restaurant Depot outlet. Go to Bj's or Costco.|||party supply stores have them

火车采集器
  • applebees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment