Thursday, February 9, 2012

I tried looking them up on the website, but couldn't find them. I want to buy them in bulk to use for my wedding reception and I just wanted to see how much they were! Thanks!|||I'm sorry I can't recall the price @ Michael's, but I do know that they were cheaper if you buy them in bulk. I got them from a company (via web) who specializes in the boxes. I got the white ones, and embellished them with seals/stickers I had printed when I ordered my invitations (matching). I left the link for you below.
BTW, congrats and have a wonderful wedding!

http://www.all-occasions-giftware.com/in鈥?/a>|||not very much about 50 cents|||they cost you five dolla|||You might try a restaurant supply place or a Smart & Final|||I was looking at the same thing. I believe they are either .69 or .79 cents. They do have bigger boxes but I didn't price those. And it depends on if you want multicolor or plain colored.|||GO to ebay..I bought those and a ton more stuff from

efavormart|||I was just there. I want to say 77 cents for the plain ones. and a little more for the colored ones. Check out Oriental trading.com they might be cheaper by the dozen. My favorite website for my party stuff.|||Michaels will be happy to tell you that information over the phone, but actually I would compare price on the web.

Odds are you will find them much more inexpensive.|||check out beau-coup.com. they have them there decently priced.|||.79 each|||they are about $1.00 each|||Not sure... but try this...http://orientaltrading.com/application?n鈥?/a>

they also have other ones on their website, check them out... they are well worth the money and convience... and they ship items fast from my experience... good luck and congrats!|||Darn, I was also going to say Oriental trading.....
Also check www.firemountaingems.com

They are a bead wholesaler but they also sell different packing all in bulk and very cheap.

火车采集器
  • ruby tuesday menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment