Friday, February 17, 2012

I need them for my reception and don't want to pay more for s&h then I do the containers.|||Try Orientaltrading.com
We bought alot of wedding stuff there and I swear I seen these on their site.
Good Luck!|||Michaels arts and crafts store...I love that place. Good luck And congrats.|||Check with your favorite Chinese Restaurant. They may be willing you sell you some of their containers reasonably, if you explain what they are going to be used for. You might also check with your local container wholesaler if the quantity is high enough.

Also check online. One i found was Mrcheckoutbags.com|||In the ash bins.|||You can try ebay. I found several different ones. The shipping is higher than the product on most. But the product is really cheap. It must cost a lot to ship those.|||bayleysboxes.com
they have all kinds of boxes for wedding favors, cake slices etc|||4" frosted white take-out boxes, qty = 72. $87.50 + $11.00 s/h. http://www.weddingflowersandmore.com/fav鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment