Monday, February 6, 2012

When I was little, my parents used to get Chinese take-out every New Years. They still do, but now I go out to parties and such. I was just wondering if any other people do the Chinese take-out on New Years.

Thanks|||No, sorry, but have never done Chinese on New Year's.

We bake a big ham, or turkey, or rib roast. Invite all our friends, family and neighbors. Have black eye peas (for good luck) cornbread, tons of sides, salads, everyone brings a dish, wine, beer, coolers, and lots of games, fun and all the kids have a ball.

There is nothing better! If it warm enought a little barbeque also, but usually too cold. Everyone has a special wonderful time together.

Love,
Andie|||I do! Chinese food are so DELICIOUS. Full of variety, and don't forget stir fried foods!

But the part where I love best, is when my family, and friends open up their fortune cookies, and laugh at the stupid fortunes.|||my best friend gets chinese on thanksgiving and christmas so you getting it on new years eve is not weird at all. chinese is amazing!|||Let me guess. You're from New York. Getting Chinese take out seems popular in NY. z|||nah, we cook lechun, maybe kalua pig ths new year.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment