Friday, February 3, 2012

We ordered cashew Chicken on Friday night, it is Tuesday.|||long time|||I think I would throw it away. Things that can spoil are chicken and also nurts can spoil too. If it was just rice or noodles I would say it might be good, but no longer than 4 days. Anthing else I use the 3 day rule and nothing past that. I once let my hubby eat Chinese that was 5 days old and he got so sick. I felt bad about it.|||long time. unless u take it out, reheat it, then put it back in the fridge and do the same thing each time, then it goes bad.|||I wouldn't try it....|||It depends on how it was packed. In styrofoam? Toss it. In an airtight container? Eat it.|||its just like any other food. as long as it was properly wrapped in the fridge and looks, smells and taste fine right now then you're in the good. i wouldnt eat anything that sat in the fridge for over a week tho.|||If it's been in the frige for a week, toss it. Ohther whise, your good.|||Sure, eat it if you don't mind exploding diarrhea.|||Depends if you're sober or drunk. Five days for sober and a week or more depending how drunk you are.|||about 2-3 days, throw it out!|||Smell it.|||good for another day but after that throw it away

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment