Tuesday, February 14, 2012

thanks|||beef with snow peas, or a tofu dish,
with fried rice rather than white, most of the time.
and hot and sour soup.
I tried to take out a waitress once, but her father got very angry at me.|||Happy Family or Pork Lo Mein|||Chicken Chow Mein.|||I always get beef and broccoli.

But I hate doing that, because everyone else, and I mean everyone else that comes in orders that.
It makes me feel so un-adventurous.

But one time I was adventurous and got the orange chicken and got sick. It tasted weird.

But I do appreciate the lo mein.|||Spring Rolls - love them :)|||Chicken and broccoli, shrimp lo mein, pork fried rice, spring rolls, won ton soup.|||Chinese dim sum, Cantonese Chow Mein, Crab meat with fish maw soup|||veggie lo mien, spring rolls, rat sticks (chicken on a stick), crab rangoons, general tso chicken, almond chicken. not all at once tho. lol|||hot and sour soup, spring rolls, general tso chicken, combination lo mein,|||I love the Kung Pao(or Bao) Chicken & Pork/shrimp egg rolls..For soup, certain ones have awesome Wonton soup.|||Sweet and sour chicken or vegetable lo mein is my choice.|||chicken fried rice(no veggies) and crab Rangoon i also like sesame chicken,lemon chicken,orange chicken ,chicken teriaky or beef teriaky|||I get the chicken and broccoli or shrimp ad broccoli.... And a side of coconut shrimp! Good food i tell u!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment