Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My usual is crab rangoon, shrimp fried rice, pork lo mein, and cashew chicken. It's a lot, but it feeds me for three days when we splurge on Chinese delivery.|||Salt & pepper prawns, prawns & walnuts, they way they used to make Kung Pao chicken, fresh crab with green onions and ginger, lobster cantonese which I can't find anymore, chicken chow mein with Hong Kong noodles, Mongolian beef when it has the spinach in it and plenty of heat, sometimes when I'm in the mood tofu with pork bits (spicy) and eggplant in some kind of sauce.|||sweett and sour chicken , orange chicken , sesame chicken, tempora , steamed rice and fortune cookies|||Orange or sesame chicken with chow main and steamed broccoli and defiantly a fortune cookie|||I like general tsos chicken, egg roll and pork fried rice. The chicken and broccoli is good as well|||orange chicken or general tsos, beef and broccoli and shrimp fried rice|||I loooove dumplings. They're my absolute favourite food.|||Gen Thi's Chicken mild no peppers, sweet and sour pork, won ton soup|||Crispy Duck.|||Lemon or sweet & sour chicken.|||Sesame chicken is my fave.|||shrimp lo mein & a veggie side dish

火车采集器
  • new cd releases
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment