Friday, February 17, 2012

Mine is Sweet N sour chicken XD|||Seasame chicken|||As Dusty Rhodes said, in England we say take-away. So my favourite take-away is chicken Pad Thai noodles. I guess that means my favourite take-out is chicken Pad Thai noodles too!|||Any kind of tofu.

My parents would never fry it/let me fry tofu, so.. I get it from a restaurant. XD|||I eat takeout everynight the elivary boi is VERY cute!!!!!!!! I like you, you have a nice face, do you want to be friends!?!? :D omgz|||sesame chicken, or dumplings♥|||orange or lemon chicken.|||here in england, we say 'take-away'. not take-out.|||Hot & Sour Soup, Pork Fried Rice, Pork Spring Rolls|||Chicken Chow Mein :p|||kung pao chicken spicy;)|||Dog stew with bat legs and frog head.|||Lo Mein and fried rice.|||chicken balls! Woo!

with sweet n sour sauce|||fried rice and egg noodle soup =)..lol now i want some

火车采集器
  • play chess against computer
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment