Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm hungry for both and i'm usually a pretty healthy person.|||usually the pizza, but some chinese stuff like general tso's chicken is worse
~|||Depends, but chinese take out is salty, and contains some oils, fats, etc. While pizza have grain, tomatoes, (including bunch of salt) and a lots of fat. One whole pizza, can contain 1/4 cup of grease. I would say... if you eat with your friends, I'll will say pizza, because chances are, pizza have more nutrients.

Another choice, is Make your own! Nothing tastes better than hand made!|||eat the chinese but dont get something like maos chicken get a veggie sir fry and stay away from the eggrolls.....if you want something good tasting GET THE PIZZA|||cheese is full of fat and salt.
You can ask Chinese to make low salt versions of their food.

I think pizza is worse|||I would say the pizza might be worse for you, depending on how much pizza you eat.|||Depends on what you get from the Chinese joint, but I would say pizza is just all around bad news.|||definitely chinese food.. way too much msg and sodium|||pizza|||Chinese people will rip you off trust me it has happened to me before

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment