Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I order special fried rice, mini spare ribs in black bean sauce, mini vegetable spring rolls and chicken balls Hmm

What can I say, I'm passionate about my food :)|||Beef and broccoli with white rice :)|||Vegetable brown rice, consisting of broccoli, miniature corn that's shaped like a cob (so cute!), peas, and carrots. Minus onions and mushrooms.|||chicken fried rice,lemon chicken,and beef and broccoli.
yummy!|||Shrimp fried rice,coconut shrimp, and beef and broccoli , oh and um fried wontons|||Orange chicken and bejing beef. Sometimes I get an egg roll. I get the fried rice though I'm not too crazy about it, I prefer it over the noodles|||chicken fried rice, crab puffs, barbecued pork, egg-rolls and Cherry 7Up


:) My family helps eat it all, lol, but I still pig out!|||I'm a animal control officer. I NEVER eat there anymore..........|||I usually order small shrimp fried rice and a small sweet n sour chicken!It's da best!|||Chicken+broccoli with white rice and egg roll. Yummmmmmmmm

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment