Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I live in the south central area of Austin, does anyone know of a Chinese restaurant in the area that serves take-out food in the traditional cardboard boxes? We ordered from Mama Fu's tonight, and we called ahead of time to see what kind of boxes they served in, and they said in traditional take-out boxes. But when the food got here, it was in cardboard boxes, but not the traditional kind we'd hoped for.

I know it probably sounds a little silly, but I've always seen them on tv and in movies, and dang it! I want one too!|||I lived at the Fire Bowl which has brown rice, great food and those boxes.|||I think China cafe has them. My boyfriend goes there a lot and I think I remember him having those boxes at his place.

www.chinacafeaustin.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment