Monday, February 6, 2012

I dont know what so many dishes are exactly, and they dont really tell you on the menu... so i was hoping to get some examples!

I know sweet n sour chicken... beef and broccolli..... cashew chicken... chicken chow mein....

Thanks for your help!!!|||OMG my parents own a chinese restaurant and my fave. dish is wonton soup...the Hong Kong Style...wontons are like dumplings and they have shrimp, pork and scalions with other veggies then they are wraped in wonton skin and cooked so served over soup with egg noodles in chicken broth with other veggies...and if you have an egg roll (which has veggies, peanut butter, and pork, and cabbage in it then deep fried in a egg roll skin) it tastes great!..YUM|||At Panda Express I like to have Orange Chicken. It's not that spicy but it has a kick in it that makes it #1 Chinese dish. For a side dish, I love Chow Mein. It looks disgusting but it tastes great. For a appitizer, I love Egg Drop Soup. It has peas, carrots and eggs that are scrambled. YUM! My mouth is watering just thinking about this stuff.|||General Tso Chicken.
It is sweet and spicy fried chicken pieces. Very similar to orange chicken. It usually has broccolli and spring onions with it in a thick and tangy sauce. Yum|||General Tso's Chicken... a slightly spicy/sweet/sour chicken, broccoli, vegetable dish, I like served on plain white rice with some soy sauce.|||I like Goo long pork. It's like stir fried crispy breaded pork with red and green peppers, onion and pineapple with sweet and sour sauce. I also like BBQ pork fried rice. Yummy!|||I like Kung Pao chicken; it's chicken saute'd in a spicy brown sauce with peanuts and vegetables.|||I like Kung Pao chicken; it's chicken saute'd in a spicy brown sauce with peanuts and vegetables.|||LO MEIN. Its noodles that are sauteed with veg and your choice of beef, chicken or pork. I prefer pork with pork fried rice...deliciousness!!!!|||War Su Guy- fried chicken pieces served with a gravy sauce, peanuts and scallions.|||Try Fried String Beans (with ground pork)....Walnut Shrimp.... any specials they they have usually should be good|||I just LOVE egg flower soup.

YUM!|||beef and broccoli here.....hmmmm so good|||chop suey

火车采集器
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment