Thursday, February 9, 2012

HUNG FAR LOW (I am not making this up!)

Its in Portland, Ore|||My dad used to take us to rickshaw charlies which is also in portland

Report Abuse

|||Fu Ying its in Rego, Park NY. Good chinese food!|||china pearl|||In Chinatown in there somewhere It's called
Wong's|||House of Louie in West Covina, CA!! Mmmmmm...that sounds good right now.|||i like China King and Panda Express...

i prefer japanese food over chinese so i would really like to say Hibachi San, but thats Japanese grill =[|||Yummy Tummy|||bamboo garden|||China Pan Buffet and Grill - but when I lived in
Jacksonville Fla - my favorite was Takee Outie|||fu(noodles) choose 1 it's o so tasty|||Jimmy Chou's in Artesia,CA|||I have three, which I choose depends on what dishes we order as one makes certain things better than the other.

He Xing Garden
Fortune City
Peking Toyko Express

Seven Star China Bistro is the best for dining in.|||Royal Buffet in Bay City MI.They have about 380 types of food.|||China Wok. Its a little hole-in-the-wall kind of place in my little hole-in-the-wall town. Very tasty but I'm now afraid of the meat because you hear all kinds of rumors. Which makes me mad on several fronts but then you start thinking what if its true---UGH!!!!|||Number One Best Flavor Golden Pearl Chinese Dragon Palace
Lee Ho Fook's (Yahoo! censored the 3-letter name from "Werewolves of London.")

Actually, it's a place called Peking Tokyo in Millville, NJ, where they have Japanese and Chinese food on the menu.|||This really amazing place called China Moon, it's in California.|||I am not much of a chinese fan but when I do I like the Mongolian chicken from Leeann Chin. We have them here in Minnesota.
I admit our local place Chin's Garden in Mora make a pretty mean shrimp fried rice when I ask for extra shrimp :)|||Canton Court (5 mins from my place in Melbourne Australia)|||Eastern is the name, yummy.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment