Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And what are you eating?

I ordered chicken fried rice like 2 and a half hour ago and it finally arrived more than an hour late. Anyway it is DELISH|||Yuk Chinese Food is Disgusting and all greasy|||I wish! I love Chinese food.|||me! I love Chinese because I am Chinese ha ha|||I am tonight! I'm getting Orange Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice|||none right now. you're making me crave some chinese tho! even tho I just had some yesterday, shrimp chow mein and fried rice|||Ooh, me!
Sesame chicken with fried rice and eggrolls.|||Can you rub it in any more?

Please do.
:(|||I was this time last week, does that count, i can almost taste it.|||mmmmm nice welll im having mushroom foo yung ohhh yeahhhhhhh ;)|||i like chinese but i hate chicken, how can you eat an animal which dosnt see any daylight and stands on other dead chickens in an over crowded barn and the chicken you buy (supermarket or takeaway) is full of water to make the bird heavier,

sickning

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment