Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ok i have a group of friends ranging from 8-12 people around 14 or 15

I have a very low budget this year. its around $6 now...maybe $40 by the time i need to have them (I'm not cheap, just broke)

what is something i can get/make for all of them that wouldnt be to expenssive? and everyone would like.

oh yea, we are all girls and i was thinking something with the chinese take out boxes you can get @ craft stores|||Last year I had no money for Christmas, so I made a batch of peppermint bark and gave it to my friends and family in cute cellophane bags with ribbon around the top.

Peppermint bark is really easy to make, and it's yummy, and perfect for christmas. I'd suggest googling "Peppermint Bark Recipe". I spent less than $15 to give everyone I knew that as a gift.

Baked goods are cheap and easy, and they also show people that you care.|||http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade鈥?/a> has a lot of good ideas for home made gifts. I'm using a few of the ideas myself this year. Better than a Christmas at Kmart.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How_to_c鈥?/a> is one I'm considering if I can come up with a unique stencil graphic for everyone.|||Do a secret santa, spend a decent amount of money on one person instead of getting everyone little things. Put all your names in a box and pick who you're going to buy for out of it.
|||mmm...

try little make-up kits..?..
or chocolates like Ferrero Rocher-that's wrapped...
or cool/cute necklaces, bracelets or a ring ??-that's cheap.
or t-shirts..or stuff toys! //
|||do the Chinese thing and then fill it with lip gloss or cute stuff or CANDY we all love candy and chocolate!!! :) Good luck and Merry Christmas|||Well I had great fun making bath bombs! I printed the recipe from the internet and gave each of my friends different flavours. And its cheap!|||You could make a photo collage of pics of you all together.

Maybe lotion or a favorite lip gloss.|||a necklace or something or maybe a nice ring with is cheap but nice
|||try goodie bags with different things in them that are around your budget. good luck!|||Surprise bags, with little things that they will like|||lots of fun toys!@!!!!|||Get Some Wrapping Paper And Wrap Yourself Up And See What Thet Think :)|||motion lotion... or dildos. lol!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment