Friday, March 9, 2012

I had Chinese take out tonight. I ordered : "steamed chicken w. mixed vegetables." ok so it came with a side of brown sauce which I know the caps for that stuff but I was just wondering about the chicken and veggies. The veggies were mostly broccoli, with some baby pea pods, water chestnuts, baby corn, mushrooms, and carrots. I couldn't tell if the chicken was fatty or if it was because it was steamed, but it wasn't tender. Thanks all helps|||Chicken without any sauce, and not cooked in oil runs about 120 cals per 4 oz.
The veggies, I'd estimate 50 cals per cup

This is not accounting for any oil or anything it may have been cooked in; so you may want to tack on extra for theat|||Twelve. Thousand.

火车采集器
  • sonic electronix
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment