Friday, March 9, 2012

I thought you went to get chinese take out.|||don't you remember, mom disowned us.|||i was busy trying to bring the house down.|||family reunion? ha very funny, Our family is WAY too scattered to have one of those. Our family lives all over the world|||I'm sorry... I didn't know I was half dinosaur. But you can bet I'll be there next year with enough Chinese for everyone!|||Sorry. D:
I was at my friend katie's house.
I fail.|||i was in the house watching tv, ignoring you guys haha|||I did buy at the chinese restaurant, but i saw my crush and ate it with him. I had fun! Sorry I missed the reunion.|||I was making more cookies because you stole them all|||That was just my line to escape the mind-numbing boredom of that gathering. My gosh, if you want people to stay, have some sort of entertainment besides watching your cousins make-out. And sniffing gas is a bad idea, no matter your family.|||Grandma's boob kept falling outta her blouse and I just had to bail, man.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment