Friday, March 9, 2012

I had chinese take out and I must say it was pretty yummy..
Chow mien w/ rice and spicy garlic chicken!!|||went out to chilis and had chicken fried steak w/ country gravy, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.|||cheese pizza and mozzarella sticks.|||i had rigatoni with italian sausage, right after the dentist lol|||I had tortelini, with bread and veggies!! My mom made it!! I love her!!|||Chicken, green banana, potato, and dumpling......(Jamaican Cuisine) yum.|||I was at work from 3:30 pm to 8 pm but before I left I ate some lasagna :)|||Mcdonalds.|||Spanish steak, homemade mashed potatoes, and a huge homemade biscuit. And for desert some yummy ice cream.|||chili cheeseburger w/bacon bits, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, fries & ice cream for dessert|||Panera Bread half soup and half sandwich... Awesomeness..|||shrimp and salad.|||I haven't had dinner yet. I wanted a baked potato, but I'm out of butter and sour cream!|||lentils and rice (lebanese dish) and a V8. That's what happens when you work at night|||Lasagna and a salad|||Spaghetti, green salad, hot bread! All home made! |||veal cutlets, mashed potatoes, and corn (my mother in law cooked for us tonight)|||Lean cuisine turkey|||An enchilada and a diet coke.|||A cheese quesadilla|||i had wendys spicy go wraps
yummy |||Jack in the box|||Hi.. I had rosemary chicken with veggies and potatoes.. I would have gone with Chinese hon, if I'd known.?! :-(( I LOVE Chinese food, very much!! Have a great weekend and a wonderful Halloween..:-))|||I had rice, shrimp, and this leafy vegetable stuff.

It was yummy in my tummy!
But of course, that's because my mama is a good cook :)|||Homemade chicken soup and a turkey bacon & swiss sandwich.|||grilled cheese sandwiches|||Haven't had it yet. We eat late and I have no idea what to fix|||oh i wish i had your diner althought i just had a simple poutine. |||pizza |||split some saag paneer and naan from India House with my daughter, just got done :-)|||I had some muffins made with soymilk, some cocoa, some tomatoes I raised, and some of my Sekel pears.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment