Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bowling? Chinese take-out? Poker? Star Trek convention? Run through the park and push over the tai-chi guys? Cruise Main street? Or just veg to some great classic rock tunes and sip limeade?|||First, we'd go play pool at a bar with a good juke box. (i'd love to see what songs Jesus and Yahweh would pick!)

We'd drink wine while they trounced me in a game of 'screw your neighbor' and then I'd do my best to convince Jesus to do that bit where he walks on water in the lake in front of the Bellagio... and I'd make him wait for the fountain show set to Bocelli singing 'Time to say Goodbye'.

Then I'd ask God to teleport us to the top of Mt. Charleston with a telescope, kill the breeze, turn off the light pollution we call the strip and narrate a tour of his universe for me.

Wow....I could just go on and on....

At some point, we'd hit the craps tables.... as a rule, I don't gamble... but who could resist playing dice with God and Jesus?

Fun question!|||I'd sit on the side of the street with him and peg cars with my paintball gun...then when the cops came god could teleport me too my house!!!! AWESSSSSOME!|||That is a really stupid question. I hang out with God every night and day, and the Son and Holy Spirit are always welcome.|||I honestly don't know what I'd do. I would probably take him to a red sox game.|||do some crazy voodoo sh!t to all the world leaders to look more freaky and weird.. Jesus is a downer all he thinks of is helping people, not making fun of people... wheres everyones sense of humor?? This is a awesome question|||UMM GUESS WHAT--YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH HIM ANYTIME YOU LIKE--WHAT A CHEESEY QUESTION!|||Jesus is God. There is no question about Him tagging along. They are not two separate, co-existant beings.|||I'd play truth or dare, and dare him to give us world peace!|||If god were real and as powerful as he's said to be, I'd travel through time and see some cool stuff. I'd also have him give me an unlimited supply of cream soda.|||I always have a night to hang out with God. He's always there.|||So far as I know just being near God causes people to cower in terror cause the Glory is to bright.

I would probably fall on my face and wince like a little dog, just shy of peeing myself.

Failing that?

Maybe dancing, I bet God would be very graceful...da du duh (pun intended)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment