Friday, March 9, 2012

I absolutely love terriyaki chicken, but the one at the chinese take outs, and/or mall food courts tastes so sweet, and so so good and tender! thanks!|||Buy a bottle of La Choy Teriyaki sauce and pour it on your grill chicken breast. That's how you make teriyake chicken.|||In the freeze section at your grocery store, Tyson has large bags of pre-cooked terriyaki chicken wings. Just pop them into your microwave for a few minutes. They are delicious. My hubby loves them, I no longer have to cook them. Tyson also has barbecued wings. Very good.|||There is a terriyaki sauce from a brand called Soy Vay. Buy this stuff at the grocery or at the web site. Put your chicken in a pan pour this sauce on it. Put in refrigerator 4 hours. Grill or saute up your chicken adds some veggies and rice. Boom better than the mall. You try it I get top answer my bet.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment