Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I ate dinner tonight (local Chinese take out) and about 20 mins after eating I got the worst pain in my side. I have never felt this pain before and it seems to be getting worse. I wasn't gassy earlier but I am feeling that way now. Its been 6 hours since it's started. It hurts to move. What could this be? Oh and I gave birth 6 weeks ago.|||Sounds like it could be your gallbladder. I just recently had my gallbladder out on May 7. After I would eat I would get a really bad pain in my right side and it would go into my back. Are you having any pains in your back, even if you are not it could be that. I would go to the local er or emergnecy stop and see if they can tell you what it is. If it is your gallbladder I would suggest that you get it removed. I dealt with the pain for 5 months off and on. And it does not get any better.|||Make sure its not ur appendix..and make a drs appointment to make sure ur uterus and ovaries are all ok

火车采集器
  • racing games online
  • bonefish grill menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment