Saturday, March 3, 2012

I plan on making 2 varietys of chocolate bark for gifts this christmas...peppermint and peanut. How early can i make this, wrap it in their little plastic/christmas/chinese take-out containers (so cute).

I have some days off next week and i would like to get them done if i could.|||As long as you store it in an airtight container, I think that you would be safe to go ahead and start. But, you don't need to refridgerate. As another wrote, it will make the chocolate turn white. Unless, of course, you are using white chocolate! Need I guess it wouldn't matter now, would it?? Make something yummy!!|||You could make them now and freeze in zip bags til the night before. thaw in the fridge so they won't sweat|||I would say probably only a week or two before Christmas. . . .You could try to make it now and then freeze it, but with chocoalte that can sometimes cause discoloring to the outside. . . . .|||nov. 1 2006

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment