Saturday, March 3, 2012

describe the taste to me please, i love shrimp, but i'm not sure what the lobster sauce tastes like...is it good?sweetness, spicy, texture, flavors, etc. is there another chinese take out dish you can compare it to..?|||I love shrimp but I do not like lobster. I do like crablegs, I just don't seem to like lobster. However, there are many ways to make lobster sauce, my suggestion would be to call the place that you are going and ask them specifically to tell you and allow them to explain it to you. That way you aren't in for a shock when you get there.
Best of luck!|||i love that u should also try the snails they r really good.|||lobster sauce is savory its made with sausage or ground beef|||Bland. Takeout food that costs roughly $9 should clearly be kept simple. My rule of thumb: Seafood is not something I even consider when ordering takeout ...especially chinese. In the dish ...oh nevermind it is just plain nasty and I adore seafood.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment