Friday, March 9, 2012

Me:

Breakfast is a cup of really good coffee, generally Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. I like it black =)
Lunch is a small salad and/or an avocado with salt and pepper (depending on how hungry I am).
Dinner is most of the time Chinese Take Out or food from a special Italian place up the street from where I live.

That's basically it for me, with some minor changes here and there lol

So, what are your eating habits like?|||I eat when I'm hungry.
Cereal for breakfast
Some leftover stuff for lunch
And something either with chicken or alot of marinara sauce for dinner.
Serioulsy though, i snack throughout the day. So...I hope you like my strnge eating habits.|||I'm quite an odd ball.

My breakfast usually consists of anything from eggs to fried chicken, which is weird.

My lunch is generally made up of snacks like chips or junk food like chocolate.

My dinner is usually the only normal meal of the day consisting of anything from tacos to hamburgers.|||Breakfast: A slice of Cheese; or sometimes A spoonful of Peanut Butter and Apple

Lunch: A slice of cheese

Dinner: A bowl of Chicken and Rice

I am 11 years old, weigh 75 pounds, and feel great because I don't eat junk food to get fat

Answer my poll about Miley Cyrus: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||I would live off of junk if I could, but since I can't...
Breakfast is a bowl of cereal.
Lunch is a sandwich, usually baloney or PB & J
Dinner is whatever my mom is making that night.
And I snack in between because I need sugar.|||Breakfast- Smoothie
Lunch- veggie sandwich, chicken soup, punch
Dinner- mostly rice or meat|||breakfast: some good ol' sugary cereal.

lunch: depends whats on the menu at school.

dinner: depends on if my parents cook anything, which is usually no, so i just munch on stuff.


i need to eat healthier...haha|||today for breakfast a bowl of cereal. at lunch a little orange. and dinner, i havent eaten anything else =/|||I eat alot of junk. But I'm slim, always will be and I don't care, I'll eat what I want!

火车采集器
  • magellan roadmate
  • miata
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment