Friday, March 9, 2012

We don't really have much in my house as far as healthy food is concerned right now. We have absolutely no fruit or vegetables (aside from some salad greens and we don't even have dressing!)

I'm thinking about ordering Chinese from the local Chinese take-out place near my house. My plan is to walk about 1.6 miles to a local shopping center to get my bangs trimmed. I will order lunch on my way back from getting my bangs cut, so I'll be doing about 3 miles of walking (in addition to my usual 3 miles of Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds).

What are my best options for Chinese? I'm thinking that I'll get my entree with brown rice and a cup of Wonton Soup.

Thanks so much for your help!|||Get Chicken and Broccoli or Chicken and another kind of green vegetable. A pint of that on Weight Watchers is only 4 points. Or if you don't want that, try Wor Wonton Soup. That's only 7 points for a 4-cup container. It's full of veggies, protein, and it's extremely filling. Not to mention it's DELICIOUS!|||Well, stay away from the noodle and rice dishes, obviously.

Kung Pao chicken shouldnt be very bad for you, it's not fried or greasy. You could also try Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce or Sesame Beef

Basically just stick to something protein or meat based thats not fried, and youll be fine.|||I think the moo goo gai pan made with broccoli and lean chicken strips. But all Chinese American food is high in sodium content, so if you're trying to diet, all that high sodium in the food may not be good for you. Good luck! ; )|||When it comes to Chinese take outs i always oreder a vegetarian soup...i dunno, noodles with tofu or egg soup. It will minimize your chances of food poisoning and keep you fit while feeling full.|||haha yeah...if uve got bunkbeds or trees outside or even a pull up bar..wrap ur legs so that ur hanging upside down..and then lift ur upper body with ur abs|||Ever tased dog brain's soup ??, .. its just awesome.....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment