Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm going out to get Chinese Take-out for lunch today, and I feel like trying something new. What's everyone's favorites? Any suggestions please? I prefer something with meat in it, and not a plate with just vegetables. Thank you :]|||I love crab rangoon, shrimp fried rice, and cashew chicken. Now you made me hungry. :)|||i like shrimp with lobster sauce.
or general touse chicken (sp?)|||Roast duck never gets old for me.|||I like chicken in garlic sauce with fried rice.|||General Tso chicken is good if you like something with a kick to it. Lemon chicken and orange chicken are good on occasion. I also like beef w/ broccoli.|||Chin tsen mao zo, to zo is popular in China.

http://dir.salon.com/story/mwt/feature/2鈥?/a>|||I like chicken szechuan best

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment