Friday, March 9, 2012

Okay, I have answered so many questions in this category that I feel like I at least deserve to put my question here... I have met an amazing woman on a dating website. She is exactly my type from head to toe! When I messaged her, we immediately hit it off. Last Friday I took her out and the night was perfect. She has been sending me constant emails and texts for the last week. After our date, we went back to her place and snuggled on her couch until six in the morning. Night before last, she invited me over and we got chinese take out and watched a movie. One thing led to another and... Yesterday I sent her a dozen pink roses before lunch, and a dozen purple roses after... I am completely enamored!

Here's the catch: The girl, being that I found her on a dating website, is going out with other people. Last night I think she may have had a date. There's no way she could be connecting with anyone else like me, but I am not interested in sharing! I am confident that I have made a serious impression on her. I'm just not sure why she is still keeping her options open when she seems so into me.

So, great knowledgeable ones of the world, do I stick it out, be patient, and continue my charm, or do I cut my losses due to a woman that's playing me? I feel like I have my hands around a lightening bolt!

Thanks for your reply and have a great day...|||Well first thing, be careful not to scare her off. She could be taking her time about dating because when she decides who has her heart she want to be absolutely certain. Even if she was on a date, it could have been pre-arranged and she could be going through the motions. There are a lot of possibilities. If you are sure of the connection, be upfront about it but don't push it. Let her know that she is on your mind but give her her breathing room.

If she is the one, maybe you can both confirm the connection (since there seems to already be consumation) by deleting you dating profiles?|||First off, I suggest you post your question in the Singles/Dating category instead of the Marriage/Divorce category.

You're trying to move too fast with this gal who is obviously wanting to play the field and sleep around. She isn't ready for a one-man relationship.

Is she really the type of woman you want in your life?

Do you really want to always be wondering who she is with now?|||May be you have not given her what she wanted.|||yes if you feel this women is who you want then be patient. The worse thing you can do is push her into a corner.|||Gently have a conversation with her about this. Tell her you want to see her exclusively. Watch for her reaction. It is better to get out earlier than later if you are with someone who is going to continue to " play the field".|||I think that you should let her know that you want to be exclusive. I don't think she is playing you, I think she just isn't sure if the two of you are exclusive and is seeing other people in the mean time. Bring it up to her, she might even think that you are seeing other people as well. I wish you luck it sounds like things are going really well!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment