Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How come I can't find the good chinese food duck sauce anywhere? I want to order like a gallon for my house but I can't find it in a store or online! Not the nasty yellow kind in the packets but the dark kind you get at a chinese take out place around New England. Am I the only one looking for this? The stuff is soooo good!|||you need to look for "Plum sauce" ( similar to Hoisin sauce)|||I would go to a whole foods or better yet a ethnic foods store. They usually hold that stuff buy the gallons. This is where i get mine.|||It would be quite helpful if you knew the actual name of the sauce.|||ask the take out store for plum sauce ?|||Ask the restaurants! =)
Buying it online isn't good at all :P
See if the restaurants can sell it to you :D

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment