Saturday, March 3, 2012

I didn't bring a lunch to work today because I need to go grocery shopping. Here are my options for lunch today:
Chinese take out
McDonald's
Taco Bell
Rally's
Subway (I had my husabnd's left over Subway for dinner last night so I don't really want that)

Where and what would you order?|||Panda Express - chow mien, orange chicken and mandarin chicken.
Or Rally's, their fries are awesome!|||Taco Bell - New Tortada is great

Rally's - Baconzilla! Burger is wonderful for bacon lovers!

ENJOY! Its good sometimes to forget to go grocery shopping haha|||Subway =]
At Subway i order, cheese, lettuce, onion, pepper and mayonnaise =]|||Chinese, ask them to just steam the veggies (no msg or oil) and rice on the side. You can have your meat for dinner.|||Do you have a Wendy's? they are so good! subway would have been my choice but you said you already had it. so how about wendy's or else salad somewhere?|||What's Rally's?|||Chinese|||The supreme nachos from taco bell.|||Any pizzerias around?!! Pizza|||I'm with Lone Wolf..
Can you order an extra wonton soup for me?

:-)|||chinese take out......can you get me an egg roll too? thanks

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment