Saturday, March 3, 2012

I was ordering chinese take out and the dude looked a me crazy and said something about women and chinese food in chinese under his breath and it didnt sound good. So is there some kind of theory or myth about women that like or eat spicy food ?|||Maybe he was just thinking of the bad gas you will get.|||Maybe he just didn't like your selection.|||Not that I know of. =)|||For real, well maybe he is just your typical maniac, they come now and your hot again, or maybe somebody whizzed in your food and he was worried|||eh hes just a turd|||I've never heard of anything. I think maybe he was a crazy taking **** because your at home eating dinner and he's all greased up delivering food he probably hates.|||Might have something to do with you having
to refuel the HOT every once in a while. ;)

other than that, I honestly don't know.|||who cares..just eat it..was he chinese?..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment