Saturday, March 3, 2012

Maybe mexican, in and out, or some chinese take out.|||There is a saying that I loosely remember: "Let us eat and drink, as tomorrow we surely die".
This is natural human reaction, and I have nothing against a good meal, while we can afford one.
But we would still need to understand why we got into the crisis in the first place.
And if we do understand the main reasons we will see, that it is us who has to solve it. The times when people left everything to a king, queen, general, politicians, any great leader or even a God like figure and those figures worked out a solution for everybody, those times are gone.
We are all interconnected, together like one big family.
If someone moves a finger we are all affected. If it is good it is good for everyone, and if it is bad it effects everyone too.
So after the good meal we have some work to do.
Below I included two animation videos for illustration.
All the best.|||ummmmm! Korean BBQ!!! I dont care how much I pay there...its unlimited meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Yes. Exactly what Americans need. More food to fill our gluttonous, corpulent, obese selves.|||HEYO|||wish I could afford to eat...le sigh.|||Who can afford food? I'm boiling some old boots.|||Yeah! you're right-lets all pig out on pizza! the presidents new bill is being called the Porkulus bill-they all pigged out-spending like crazy-why not us? Only I'll be buying my pizza at Costco-lots less expensive.|||Tex-Mex...yummmm|||New York or Fe let Mignon Steak and a baked potato sounds good but it's expensive.|||Most Americans are way ahead of you - scarfing down plenty of saturated fats and carbs as we speak.

People will find any excuse to stuff their faces. The economy as one of them - why not, eat up!|||Heehee. You can keep the Mexican food. I don't like it. But I'll take a good Chinese stir fry or some good pizza. But just watch how much you eat. If you get fat, (and you could with all the cheap fast food out here), then you'll have another problem on your hands.|||I do, where are we going?|||I was thinking more along the lines of some budlight to drown the sorrows away.|||I picked up some filets for me my daughters to have this weekend. I'll wrap them in some lovely bacon and grill asparagus to go along with them. Good stuff!

For the record, bacon is the perfect accompaniment for most any dish.

@ Dominic & Max - I'm 5'4" and 115 pounds at age 40. Try again. Everything in moderation.......|||Some Pad thai would be nice...and pick up a 40 and some KFC for Obama's boys.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment