Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'[ve went to this one chinese take out place in ocala and thier crabagoons was really good. They were sweet but the chinese take outs and restuarants that I've gone to where I stay at thier crabagoons dont tast that good. There sour so I dont mind ordering them anymore.
So now I'm wondering if someone knows how to prepare them? Thanks.|||I got this recipe from a chef back in Mass, where I grew up. They taste JUST LIKE THE ONES IN CHINESE RESTAURANTS>>.Yummy!!!

Wonton wrappers
pkg cream cheese
scallions chopped fine
old bay seafood seasoning
can of crabmeat! (FORGOT TO ADD THIS)
Mix everything together than take a tsp of filling for each won-ton. wet each side of the wonton and fold up tightly. Deep fry and you will have a great wonton!!!|||This is how I make em!Yeah you buy wonton wraps, and in a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, crab meat(shreded) and a little shreded cheese if you want, mix it all and put it on the wonton wrap, Then as directed on the package make it into the shape thingy and then put it in a deap fat fryer, If you don't have a fryer you can get vegetable oil in a pot and heat it on high.|||I don't know exactly how to get the skin they use, but if you just grab egg roll skin from any asian store and just put in cream cheese and imitation crab meat I believe and fry it. It's not exactly like the restaurant, because of the skin, but overall, it's the same with the cheese and crab meat.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment