Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Okay, I have answered so many questions in this category that I feel like I at least deserve to put my question here... I have met an amazing woman on a dating website. She is exactly my type from head to toe! When I messaged her, we immediately hit it off. Last Friday I took her out and the night was perfect. She has been sending me constant emails and texts for the last week. After our date, we went back to her place and snuggled on her couch until six in the morning. Night before last, she invited me over and we got chinese take out and watched a movie. One thing led to another and... Yesterday I sent her a dozen pink roses before lunch, and a dozen purple roses after... I am completely enamored!

Here's the catch: The girl, being that I found her on a dating website, is going out with other people. Last night I think she may have had a date. There's no way she could be connecting with anyone else like me, but I am not interested in sharing! I am confident that I have made a serious impression on her. I'm just not sure why she is still keeping her options open when she seems so into me.

So, great knowledgeable ones of the world, do I stick it out, be patient, and continue my charm, or do I cut my losses due to a woman that's playing me? I feel like I have my hands around a lightening bolt!

Thanks for your reply and have a great day...|||STOP being so darn nice to her. Let her know that if she is going to continue to "date" other people, you are gone. She has to make a choice. Its that easy. If she has any feelings for you , she will be on your doorstep.

Good Luck|||give it 3 weeks and than an ultimatum. it's too soon for her to trust you yet|||You have to just come out and ask her if she is seeing other people. Then just tell her what you told us. That you don't want to share her. Ask if she is on the same page with you. If she's not and that is not ok with you, then move on. It's really pretty straight forward.|||You are enamored, but it's only been a week. My husband and I met online, and he quickly made a deal of closing his online account, but it was a little weird. I wasn't really interested in others, but I thought he was trying to "sew me up." If you'd met her a different way, she'd probably have some loose ends, too. I think you'd be smart to be patient for a month or so. You may change your mind by then, anyway. You two don't know each other at all, really. Even if there's chemistry. If she's the one, you don't want to run her off.|||Talk to her, let her know you aren't wanting to do the whole seeing other people thing.|||Hey, she's keeping her options open, just because you've had a coupe good nights, doesn't mean it's going to work out. I don't blame her for moving slow and dating other people, when she does finally make a choice, she'll KNOW for sure who she wants to be with! If you want to wait, fine, if not, that's fine too, but you have no right to push her just because of how YOU feel! She's was honest and open about her dating others and either you accept it or you don't!|||Be honest with her, and tell her how you feel. Tell her that you want to be monogamous with her. She might not be dating anyone else anyway. If she was not interested in you, she would not show you all that attention. I think you got this one man!|||Are you sure she knows you aren't seeing anyone else? If not let her know. But you can't expect her to just become exclusive without telling her that's what you would like. If your so into her stick around. Its not like she is leading you on she might be feeling the same way but isn't sure where you stand right now either.|||It sounds like you have a really good thing going on here. Talk to her about seeing each other exclusively and see what she has to say about that. Let her know how you feel. Who knows, maybe the other man/men she's dated since your last date haven't measured up.

Congrats on your find and the BEST of luck to you!|||You should hang in there and see how things develop. You can't really blame her for dating and may have had the date already planned since you just met her in person less than a week ago. Once you have more time with her things will get more exclusive but now she's just taking care of unfinished business.|||Give it a little time. Maybe she had already made commitments through the dating site to go out with these other people. If you connected like you say, you probably won't have to share much (any) longer!|||I'd say you have every right to ask her what her intensions are (for lack of a better word). You deserve to know if she has the same interests in you, and if she doesn't then she needs to be honest with you. If she does have the same interests in you, then she needs to cut outside dating out of her life! Maybe she's waiting on you to have the big DTR talk (Defining the Relationship). Good luck! :)|||I would say stick it out! If you really like her just keep up the things your are doing in no time she will be eating out of the palm of your hand! Good luck|||Tell her that you are really interested in her and you would like her to be your girlfriend, also, she may have already had plans for that date and did not want to be rude to him. I would be surprised if (and this is assuming that it was a date) anything happened. She sounds like she really likes you so ask her to take it one step further.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment