Friday, March 9, 2012

As a teenager, I worked at a Chinese take-out restaurant where they would "offer up" all the food they prepared to the statue of Buddha. I was told that all Asians practice this as a symbol of good luck and for them to have prosperity at their restaurants. So I was just wondering if Christians felt the need to re-bless their food in order to get rid of the "contamination" blessing of the Buddha...? Or why even eat food at a place that offers a sacrifice to another God-like figure in the first place?|||lol, now they will try to perform an exorcism on it to remove the evil spirit of Buddha.|||ooooo.....huh. I didn't know they did that....i love Chinese food!!!! But anyways, i would say, re-bless the food. That should undo the Buddha stuff.|||No, I don't. I pray over Chinese food just like I pray over every other meal. I didn't know that a number of Chinese restaurants do that, and I don't really care all that much. I don't consider a Buddhist blessing a contamination. I consider it a gesture made by one of another following. I'm too mature to cry bloody murder at the sight of someone else's ways.|||lol..that's funny because im eating chinese food right now. |||This question makes me laugh! I would be the first case of "died laughing" if I saw someone re-blessing the food!
|||Bless it any way lol

火车采集器
  • italian english translation
  • chucky cheese games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment