Friday, March 9, 2012

I don't Know what happened. In H.S. I was top notch. then i came to College and have been ******* up ever since. My grades are terrible I'm on academic probation and this is my second time on it. I have no scholarship, because i lost mind. I cant do the major i want which is finance, so i have to settle for econ. Life is generally going bad. i no i need to pick it up. But i just can't find the motivation. Usually when this happens I've always got myself back up. but academic probation again. AND i am completely to blame, when My friends were studying iw as out partying drinking and going after girls. My parents lost respect for I lost respect. i just lay in my room and eat chinese take out all day. it is digusting.|||STUDY,STUDY,STUDY!!! if you got ur self out of it before you can do it again,get off the pity pot or at least grab a school book and read,pretty soon you will be back on your game!!!|||lmao, you funny. . .

you should study out loud or if you're lazy, study in between commercial breaks... study at the Chinese food place!!! just go out, get some fresh air, listen to music you like...maybe even take a walk!!! Do anything to get yourself out of this mess! keep the blood pumping and dont just sit around all day... I want you to take a minute to stretch RIGHT NOW. . . that's all i got...works for me : )|||join the army

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment