Friday, March 9, 2012

I remember one of the last scenes from Sex and the City where Charlotte said "Harry, I'm a bad wife. I ordered Chinese." . Then in Without a Trace, Danny said to Martin (who's eating Chinese take outs) , "Why are you eating that stuff in the morning? That's gross!" (or something like that).. So is this how general Westerners feel towards Chinese food? If so, why?

|||Those statements don't necessarily have anything to do with the food, but rather sociological roles of the wife in some western culture and the time of day that it was being eaten.

Charlotte was saying to Harry that she didn't want to cook, therefore she was a bad wife. Danny was talking about why he was eating something considered heavy and full of carbohydrates (like lo mein) in the morning.|||She's a bad wife because she didn't cook and ordered out.
I find cold Chinese food exceptional in the morning.
I love Chinese food!
I don't understand your question.|||chinese food is always better the next day. I must be a bad wife, I order out a lot, but I also cook a lot. That show is so boring and stupid, were not all like that.|||all the people i know love chinese food ,making it at home is never as good as a good restaurant ,but better than a take away.|||Chinese food or any hearty/greasy/ etc. foods isn't really favored in the morning |||I think mostly because some of the shops they sell chinese food in a strange way and do not cook very tasty, such as using those crazy boxes for take away.

In fact you can taste for yourself if you like those chinese food|||Chinese food is one of the most popular types of restaurants in the US, next to pizza. You are misunderstanding the TV shows. Also, if you will form opinions on Americans thinking that the TV shows are realistic, boy we are all in trouble!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment