Friday, March 9, 2012

should i chuck it all in the trash finish the wine off and order Chinese take-out.|||I suppose I could play a Chinese

How's about you use my girlparts for a cup Wil?

|||The moment you put down your glass and realize " wait a sec, I can't cook", then look in the pot understanding that you actually were casseroling your socks.

Hey, chinese is the greatest food in the world, so more power to you man.|||HEY, do you want to be my house wife? I can go work and you can cook and clean? I don't mind if you drink a lot just as long as you get the cooking and cleaning done. OH, and you'd need to be okay with an open marriage. |||I'd chuck it now. Drink the wine, order Chinese take out and tell the delivery guy to stop at the store and buy you more wine on his way over.

Duh.|||Finish making it, save it for tomorrow when you are hung over and can't cook. Call out for chinese and open up another bottle.|||You should've ordered Chinese takeout to start with and dont forget to invite me.|||After the fire department is done putting out your kitchen fire. C'mon we all know that you use your oven for an empty beer can dumpster.|||Babby batter may be homemade but it's not a meal. Drink the wine and pass out, please!|||When your girlfriend comes over and starts puking as soon as she reaches the kitchen.|||Ummm just get get trashed and order Chinese! lol. You only live once.
P.S. Why are you drinking so early???|||fcuk cooking. Lets go to happy hour. I'm thinking about a cockinmytroat!|||When you smell it burning because you got drunk and forgot|||When you run out of wine and it smells like burning crap :D|||Right aboooooutttttttttttttttttt..............鈥?br>

Now.|||What is whilst?
I suggest ordering Thai Instead|||I would have ordered in to begin with|||whatever you are cooking, add a little wine to it.|||When you realise diets just dont last

:)|||if you chuck now, will you still be able to drink wine & eat chinese??|||When your glass is empty!|||You should never have even bothered in the first place.

coconut shrimp..mmmm|||when the smoke alarm goes off.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment