Friday, March 9, 2012

some days i'll feel fresh, pretty, and ready to go. and other days, like today, i feel so ugly and unworthy that i'll actually cancel plans, stay home and eat chinese take out all night...the all my friends having boyfriends and a boy never even liking me thing might be adding to the effect, too.

any ideas as to why we feel like this?|||I know exactley what you mean , i have days like that to . Especially when I see other gorgeous girls all over tv and the media and even around town everyone always seems to be living easier and so much more prettier than me. So i get depressed and feel like im not even worth it . . But you know what dont worry there will be a guy out there first of all, and just becasue you may see all your friends with all the players who just want a one night stand doesnt mean you wont find your perfect guy who will be better then those losers and love you on your pretty, and not so pretty days . So just sit back , relax and maybe treat yourself to an at home spa to make yourself feel more prettier and refreshed ! :)|||OMG WE ARE LIKE TWINS!!

i'm exactly the same, some days i feel really pretty, other days i think i'm really ugly. AND LOADS OF MY FRIENDS HAVE BF'S AND A BOY HAS NEVER EVEN LIKED ME!! Maybe it's not as common as we all think?

I'm sure we will both find someone in our own time, relax everyone feels good and bad at different times, and lots of people have bf's late (including me, still to have my first, i'm 14 btw)

hope i helped, x x|||cuz looked twice at the mirror. What i mean is that the first time you looked in the mirror was to make sure that your outfit was okay (no wrinkles on ur shirts, no stain on your pants, nothing on your teeth. stuff like this) But then you looked again.. and you thought about what was wrong with! =(

Those days happen to me too. but i never take it drastically to canceling plans and staying at home and eat chinese food. I try adding something to make me feel pretty such as lip gloss or something like that =)

HOPE I HELPED
BESTANSWER???
=)|||I'm guessing like me, you tend to have low self-esteem. Sometimes I feel really pretty, beautiful even... then I have my days when I feel like the ugliest creature and I wanna hide my face and not leave the house..|||Yup. Pretty much everyday. I don't take it as far as you though. I'm not insulting you, but you probably have really low self esteem.|||yes. all the time...lol jk. but sometimes.

asnwer please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||poor girls.

you are a more beautiful gender, and its not a competition. Relax and enjoy what you have.|||yes,when im at home or out and about i'll feel fine but then i'll go to school with 1000 other girls and my self esteem will suddenly drop.|||yup, it's usually when I'm feeling hormonal - I look in the mirror and think I should have been a man but there was a mix-up. Other days I'm wondering why I fuss so much.|||I get like that.
Hormones.
Hormones, hormones.
:||||yes :( very regularly :(|||sometimes|||I feel like that when I'm on my period|||ya i do

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment