Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to bake cupcakes and hand them to the homeless in little pink Chinese take out boxes. I was going to do that this past Valentine's Day, but I had to work.

Will you help me achieve my goal?! Politically speaking?|||Only if your goal is to get a date with me if you are 18 or older.

I don't care if you have a boyfriend, I'm not jealous.|||why do kids on y/a put "politically speaking", "spiritually speaking" or "culturally speaking" in front of their ridiculous "questions" which have nothing to do with their premise?|||Handing something that came out of your pocket out to the poor? Communism! The Republicans will spit on you.|||What there is homeless people in America, I thought we were the best country.|||Oh my, to let them eat cake?
How would we help you do that honey?
Politically speaking|||I'm not gonna help you find a date, no.|||I'd help you if I wasn't married.

火车采集器
  • textbook
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment