Saturday, March 3, 2012

I went to a Chinese restaurant not sure what to order and the guy didn't speak English so I left with a menu and here is the question
What is the difference between
Chow mein
Low mein
chop Suey

and what do you ususally order from a Chinese take out?|||OK this is what I think not what I know...And it's going by what my chinese resturaunt serves.
chow mein is crunchy noodles
low mein is cooked soft noodles (kinda like spaghetti)
Chop suey is just meat and veggies chopped up and cooked together

I order sweet and sour chicken with the sauce on the side. Fried rice, low mein noodles, and an egg roll. Sometimes I will get egg drop soup but if I eat that I can't eat my chicken :)
Hope it helps.
Bethany|||LoMein is really good!|||pineapple chicken is friggin good.|||don't know the difference,

i alway order chicken chow mein and crispy noodles.

or beef with bean sprouts and egg fried rice.

I want chinese now!|||chicken LoMein pepper steak Mongolian Beef
Szechuan Beef Kung Pao Shrimp egg rolls

火车采集器
  • chinese delivery
  • baltimore restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment