Friday, February 3, 2012

So, I read Kate Bush ate Chinese food and like.. I like Kate Bush & Chinese food, and I wanted to know if Australian's way to Chinese food is the same/very very similar to the British way of it? Is the Aussie way more like Americans, maybe? Which one is healthier: The Australian way, or the British way?|||I think it depends who the chef is. I mean if in the UK or Australia a Chinese chef is cooking the food then to me thats 100% authentic chinese food.|||I think the only places where you can eat authentic Chinese food is at the local places of origin in China.

Be it UK or Aussie, we are all eating some kind of fusion Chinese food. The UK people have been eating Chinese food longer than the Aussies, so I guess the Chinese food in UK would be more authentic.|||Australian Chinese food is completely different to the stuff you get in the UK. It's probably more authentic (maybe due to it's closer proximity to China).

Edit: The UK eating Chinese food longer would make it less authentic. It's had far more time to adapt to the tastes of the locals.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment