Friday, February 3, 2012

I've been to a couple indian places and enjoy the curry chicken, thinking about trying it at the chinese place. Thoughts?|||Don't bother. :(

The chinese restaurant doesn't make it like Indians. They use different spice blends and they don't roast the spices first which is crucial. I've tried it in countless places across the country thinking it was only the restaurant but they all disappointed me and tasted bland.

No offense to the Chinese I think they are some of the best chefs on earth but each peoples has their own specialty. The Indians have spice dishes and the Chinese have theirs, I've yet to taste any non-chinese that can cook chinese food as good as a seasoned chinese chef!|||Chinese place will usually give you whatever you want. I know i have asked for a few veggies above and beyond what was included in my meal and they gave them to me with no problem. I have also ask for some a different sauce than what was included and got that with no problem too.

I said all that to say that they can definitely cook and the curry chicken will probably be just fine. However, I'd probably lean towards a Thai restaurant if I wanted to have an Asian curry dish.|||Depends on the place. I've tried really great curry chicken at Chinese places but on the other hand, sometimes, it just tastes like chicken, oil, and heat. It's a hit or miss, if you're willing to take the risk.|||It's usually mild, like most mainstream Chinese dishes. If you enjoy Indian curry, you'd probably like Malaysian/Indonesian curries too.|||It would be as good as from an Italian restaurants......neither the Chinese nor the Italian knows how to make curry. Period.|||I suggest you try it but it won't be as good as indian !! Indian curry is the best

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment