Monday, February 6, 2012

Just trying to get some inspiration for dinner tonite! :)|||Chinese you eat pizza all the time.|||Chinese, I can eat it everyday and be full, unlike most people who says it makes you hungary again, you can get a varity of chinese food, whereas with pizza, all you can get is the pizza, maybe some breadsticks, hot wings, and etc, which I had pizza this evening. But I will have chinese tomorrow. |||chinese because its yummpy and its more of a treat than pizza. you can stick a pizza in the oven and only have spen at least one pound on it so why spend like 20 making someone cook it but with chinese its another story.

plus theres more choose from

i fancy chinese now but im on holiday and there isnt any in thisn contry

xoxo|||i say pizza even though i like chinese but take out is just not the thing it tastes better when eaten at the spot
pizza is just something that u can eat anywhere at anytime
with pizza if its eaten at spot it tastes better to me but if eaten later it would still tasted the same but thats not the thing with chinese the tastes somehow changes to me|||chinese because there is so many different things to order. I always order 2 dishes one thing I know is good and one thing Ive never tried before. i've found so many new foods I love ..i,e i now love hunan duck its so good if you havent tried it..order it ASAP|||Chinese, cuz I can get healthier options, such as steamed and sauce on the side. If I call a pizza place and asked for steamed or sauce on the side, then I think they would have some issues with me. :-D|||If your with your friends or by yourself try Pizza. If your buying dinner for your family or something go with Chinese food. |||Chinese take-out cause they are Kinda less expensive cause you get more with your Meal then just a flimsy bunch of Pizza Slices!|||Pizza. Easier to eat, harder to spill on the carpet.|||you did know that explorer ponce deleon brought back pizza to europe from china the place it was invented,,|||Pizza because it's more better tasting then chinese

Pizza = Yum!!!
Chinese = Bleh...|||Pepperoni Pizza is Amazinggg!!!!!

=)|||Chinese|||Pizza!|||Chinese|||Chinese x|||Pizza!! yummy :)|||Pizza. I just hate Chinese food. I just don't like it. Its not flavorful enough I guess.|||Pizza, if it's a good one not the cardboard cheap ones from some of the big chains.|||Chinese is healthier|||chinese|||pizza.

=]|||pizza. cause i'm chinese and i don't like american chinese food|||chinese!! i love chinese better than pizza|||Pizza because its a whole meal in one.|||Chinese ,its more a meal pizza for me is fast food|||Chizza...a fushion of Chinese and Pizza, a mix mix so u get the best of both world! I just cant decide!|||Chinese, theres more to choose from.|||Chinese Take Out!|||Pizza, it's hard to mess up pizza. But bad Chinese, yuk.|||I like both hmmmmm
Pizza i think chinese

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment