Friday, February 3, 2012

I want Chinese take-out tonight - what is your favorite? Should I try something new? What do you recommend?|||*in best waitress voice..lol*

Might I recommend the steamed potstickers, stuffed w/ ground pork and ginger, to start? Our speciality tonight is the moo goo gai pan with fresh veggie lo mein and the ever popular crunchy egg roll in a variety of flavors?|||MMmm my favorites are pork lo mein, sesame chicken, and pork egg rolls. And of course, I like to put the sesame chicken and lo mein on a bed of white rice. I love chinese cuisine. Can I have some too?|||hmm... maybe some noodles and sweet chicken with lemon. i dont really eat too much chinese food but theyre kinda good. good luck|||I like cream of sum yung ho. Seriously though, general Tso's
Chicken, lo mein noodles and fried rice is excelent!|||General Tso chicken and pork fried rise,but it's spicy|||General Tso's Chicken is great if you like deep fried and spicy chicken!|||Garlic shredded pork or Lemon chicken. White rice.|||I would get Curry Chicken, but ask them to not put carrots in it. I would have a chicken egg roll too!,|||Kung Pao Chicken with steamed rice and cream cheese wontons is definitely my favorite. Yum! Whew, you're making me hungry...|||egg rolls,foiled chicken,chow mein,chicken with vegetable.|||chicken fried Rice, Veggie Egg Roll, and maybe some Orange Chicken.....


mmmmmmmmm good!

Bcn_mimosa|||Cashew Chicken|||Either General Tso's or Veggie fried rice|||BBQ pork. Its not really zesty or tangy, just good! Great with the hot mustard! Brain burn!|||streamed rice, sweet sour chicken bAlls, a veggie of some kind|||I would either order general Tso's chicken over rice or sweet n sour chicken with some noodles. Get what you like the most, you can try something new but you might not like it. Chinese food is something you either love or hate.|||mmmmmm General Tso Chicken, Crab Ragoons, Egg rolls, Pork Fried Rice, Egg Drop Soup.|||I WOULD ORDER GENERALS CHICKEN WITH SOME
SHRIMP FRIED RICE AND OF COURSE AN EGG ROLE...
SESAME CHICKEN IS GOOD TO.... HOW ABOUT BEEF
AND BROCOLLI? WHAT EVER YOU DECIDE ENJOY...|||I usually get Pot stickers and General Tso chicken|||Cashew Chicken or Sesame Chicken or Pepper Steak and whichever it is, definitely an order of Fried Wonton!|||Sweet and sour chicken with fried rise.|||I am a big fan of Crab Rangoons and General Gau's Chicken.|||My fav is the lemon chicken or the orange beef|||Arrrghhhh why ask a question about something I'm seriously craving here?!?!?!
If it were me I'd get:
vietnamese egg rolls or spring rolls if they don't have the vietnamese kind
sesame chicken or General Tsao's aka sesameless chicken
chicken fried rice
Pad Thai is good.....alot of "chinese" restaurants have that cross over. Just don't go to someplace like Pei Wei'sfor it...that's the grossest Pad Thai I ever had.
Hunan duck is good but I never got if for takeout online dine in
some places have this great fried octopus in a chili sauce I forget the name but it's really good. We got it on a dare once.|||Orange chicken,Rice and Chow mien noodles

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment