Friday, February 3, 2012

I know it depends on what food you're eating, but typically, how many servings are in typical Chinese take-out containers? (Both small and large.)

Thanks!|||Typically, both take-out containers come with an additional container with stamed white rice. assuming you'll eat the rice along with what you've ordered then a small container is for 2 people, and a large quart container is for 4. Due to our tendency to eat portions that are too large, most people think a small container is one serving.|||Actually it depends on where you go, I have often bought a small serving and it is enough for two. If you were to analyse the quantities, it wouldn't surprise me if there were two servings.|||Depends on how hungry you are. About once a week I get Yat Gaw Mein soup and bean curd with garlic sauce. This lasts me 2-3 days.|||The containers are either pint, or quart, take it from there.|||samall - one
large - two

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment