Monday, February 6, 2012

My friends and relatives think I'm a weirdo for doing so.|||My 13 yr old does this, and it makes me cringe! Especially when she knows I will make her whatever she wants for breakfast. When she was young I asked her pediatrician about this and the Dr. said that as long as it is something healthy and good for them, it was OK. She even said pizza was good because it would have meat, veggies, crust and cheese...four of the food groups which is great! I think it is fine as long as you try to keep it healthy, maybe help it by eating a piece of fruit afterward. And quit worrying about "normal". How many "normal" people do you actually know? Everyone has skeletons.|||totally! Whatever floats your boat =)|||it's bad for you, eat healty meals|||i dunno if its normal or not but i do it all the time|||You must be a college student. That's how everyone eats when they are in college. When they can afford food at least.|||Yes! Anything you want is cool. I have noodles some times for breakfast!|||I DO, IF IT'S IN THE FRIDGE IT QUALIFIES AS BREAKFAST.|||Omg I am the leftover queen for breakfast. Whatever I am in the mood for I will eat. From cold pizza to chinese food! Who says you can only have "breakfast food" in the morning? =o)|||I think some of these things are better choices nutritionally than others but, after that, it's a personal choice. Traditional breakfast foods also offer the same good and bad choices.|||i eat pizza, pasta, salmon, sandwiches for breakfast all the time...

no weirder than eating eggs or pancakes at dinnertime.|||OH but who am? a mom, cake is good to. Not the breakfast of champions|||Hello!

To most people, it is not normal to eat such items at breakfast. However, with working two jobs, I often don't have enough time to make a half-way decent breakfast, so I wind up rewarming whatever was left over from the night before. My favorite non-traditional breakfast food is Spaghettios with Meatballs. Although such eating may not be normal, it is probably more common than most think.|||Breakfast is in the eye of the beholder.|||Yes. Breakfast is just the first meal of the day. It doesn't matter what you eat, and if you wake up around noon then it seems perfectly normal to eat whatever as breakfast.|||Well, it's definitely weird, but I do it all the time, and my friends also think I'm weird. But who cares...it's food right?|||heck yea...it's called "break the fast", not "break the cereal". You can eat whatever you want.|||I think it's normal, and I do it. Those types of foods seem to stick with me longer, leaving me less hungry until lunch time. Plus, they're loaded with protein. There's nothing wrong with it. I'd rather eat a slize of pizza which has meat, dairy, vegetables and carbohydrates on it rather than pancakes which are nothing more than carbs and some sticky syrup and relatively unhealthy.|||It is rather heavy food for the morning. I don't think it is a common habit..hmm.. want to correct my last comment- I didn't think it was common until I read the other posts lol! I don't think i could eat a heavy breakfast in the morning.|||I believe most people do, and really what is 'normal' anyway?|||Maybe unhealthy but if you like them why not?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment