Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm just curious, I'm not planning to open a Chinese take out place or anything...|||I get it when I'm really busy with schoolwork. Sometimes, I order enough food for a week. I guess about twice a month.|||once a month|||all the time thats the way to go in my case get it for my girlfried and i and watch a movie thats always good its a great idea if you were to open a chinese take out place|||never i hate chinesse yucky|||i think my fam averages about 2 times/ month. its really hard to say. we haven't had it lately but there have been times we have it a couple times in one week!|||once every 2 of 3 months|||We have cut back at my request. I'd say we average about 1 time per month. We live across the street from a really good take out place so it was getting a bit out of control.|||Depends but maybe once every two to three months.|||2x a month|||I have a 3 Chinese places within walking distance, so I get take out about 8 times a year.|||Like once a month there is not that many Chinese places except for Zuu's which is almost never open and Lamb's which is way too expensive.|||Last year 2 times. I just ordered it on the internet and got it delivered to my home.|||At Least once a week, sometimes twice but I am really tryin to cut back so I may refrain for the next two weeks.|||Not usually more than half a dozen times a year because it is too expensive for my favourite dishes.

But if I want reasonably healthy takeout for the same price as a burger and fries, I'll just get fried rice.

I think I'd get sick of it if I had it more than once a week.

火车采集器
  • imos pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment